Monday, July 7, 2014

It's the Summer and I'll Read If I Want To... Linky party!



I've been doing so much professional reading this summer that it's time to celebrate some personal reading.
I know many teachers only read for pleasure during the summer because they struggle to fit it in during the school year.
Not me.

I read ALL the time. It's like a compulsion. I'm addicted.
But I can still celebrate summer time reading with you all.

And I have a very simple question...

What are you reading? Is it awesome? Do you recommend it?

Let's have a just for fun linky and share our personal reads. 
Grab the button and start linking up with the books you are reading by the pool, on the beach, while travelling, anything!!

Let's have some fun.

I'll be back soon to let you know what I've been reading... in between all these professional books!


0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover