Monday, May 19, 2014

Meet the Co-Hosts- Primary Inspired


I am super excited to introduce Brenda, from Primary Inspired!

She and I have worked together on a number 
of book studies in the past 

 We have done a lot of reading together!

Actually, every book study I've hosted or participated in has involved Brenda. 
That's pretty awesome.

Brenda is also the brains behind the collaborative blog, 

 She's one fabulous lady. 


Beth: First and most important, coffee or tea?

Brenda: Tea! Iced preferrably!

Beth: Where is the world are you?

Brenda: I am in Southern Indiana.

Beth: What grades and subjects do you teach?

Brenda: I teach a 1, 2, 3 Multi-age. All three grades at the same time. My teamie also teaches a 1, 2, 3 Multi-age. So really, what we have going on is 54 kiddos...2 teachers. We love it!

Beth: Tell us a bit about your blog.

Brenda: I blog over at Primary Inspired, and focus on sharing ideas and resources for primary teachers, classrooms, and kiddos.

Beth: Tell us three interesting things about yourself.

Brenda: I have four grown up children, and 2 adorable granddaughters.
I LOVE to read, & read voraciously. If I start a good book, I'll read it until it's finished....so I can't start books during the school year.

Beth: This summer I really want to...

Brenda: RELAX and sit in the sunshine by the pool! After the LOOOooooong winter we had, I am so looking forward to basking in the warmth!

Beth: Why did you want to be a co-host for the 100 Minutes Book Study?

Brenda: I am excited to learn about strategies and structures that will help me make the most of the time we have for literacy block.

You will not be disappointed with a visit to Brenda's TPT store, and while you are there make sure you check out her Beanie Baby Decoding Strategy Posters. 

0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover