Thursday, May 15, 2014

Meet the Co-Hosts- Dilly Dabbles


DillyDabbles

Melissa from Dilly Dabbles is today's co-host post.

How cute is her button?


Beth: First and most important, coffee or tea?

Melissa: Neither, I drink Diet Dr. Pepper.

Beth: Where is the world are you?

Melissa: Utah

Beth: What grades and subjects do you teach?

Melissa: I teach 5th grade.

Beth: Tell us a bit about your blog.

Melissa: I started blogging because I loved learning all the great ideas other teachers were blogging about around the world and wanted to join the sharing and conversation.

Beth: Tell us three interesting things about yourself.

Melissa: I have three children. I have taught first, third and fifth grade and been an instructional coach. I enjoy quilting.

Beth: This summer I really want to...

Melissa: Relax, and spend time with my family. My sisters has been on a mission for our church for the last 18 months and comes home in June. We plan to spend a lot of time with her. She's the last single sibling and my kids adore her.

Beth: Why did you want to be a co-host for the 100 Minutes Book Study?

Melissa: I have always done an hour reading block for guided reading and this really intrigued me to see how I might be able to do more and fit more in with the other language arts areas.

Visit Melissa's TPT store by clicking here!



DillyDabbles

0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover