Sunday, May 11, 2014

How do I participate in an online book study?



I'm so glad you asked!!!

I've been getting some great emails from my followers asking this very question and I think it's an important question to answer. There are a lot of book studies that are going on out here in teacher-blogger land and I want everyone to be able to make the most of these great learning and collaborating opportunities.

Now each book study will have it's own set of guidelines but generally there are two ways that you can participate in an online, blogger book study:



1. Read the book, follow along with the blog posts by the various teacher-blogger hosts and enjoy reading the ideas of others.

OR

2. Same as above, but if you have a blog you can also post about the book and link up with your thoughts for each chapter if there is a linky party/code provided.

In my experience the overall idea of the book study is a lot more like an online book club...

Let's read a book together and enjoy it!!




0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover