Friday, December 14, 2012

Thoughts...

As I sit here on the couch listening to my small baby girl soothe herself to sleep with the lullabies on her glow worm, I am at a loss for what to do.

How do we begin to process this tragedy? How can I help now?
Who needs a hug?

I didn't want to leave my baby's room tonight. I wanted to stay there and hold her all night long. I couldn't bear to not be touching her all evening long, or to have her out of my sight.

I am sending my warmest thoughts to the families affected by this horrific event. I am so sorry for your loss and your pain.

Please, dear God. Let us learn from this. P

1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Kim said...

Hi Beth...
It's Kim (from Finding JOY in Sixth Grade).
If you haven't heard about our Day of Silence for Sandy Hook, please go to Farley's blog and read about the plans...

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/12/silence-for-sandy-hook-elementary.html

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover