Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Sleigh Full of Goodies- Day 10 and 11

I apologize for the delay in yesterday's post for the Sleigh Full of Goodies...blogger and I were having a disagreement it appears. But we are okay today and I have 2 posts in 1!




Yesterdya's blog hop destination was Toad-ally Exceptional Learners. Alison has a great blog and we have collaborated on quite a few projects. I'd love for you to pop over and pick up her goodie today.


Toad-ally Exceptional Learners


The blog hop destination for today is with Ms. T over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. 


MsT3
I can't believe that we are only one day away from the end of our amazing sleigh ride...and what a great ride it's been!


0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover