Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapter 3 Study Notes

I'm sorry I am so late with this...today is the second last day of school. OMG, still another day! We are having fun though. Next year my school is going wireless and our board has decided to start a BYOD initiative. Basically, our students will be encouraged to Bring Your Own Device to school so we can access technology more readily. My teaching partner and I decided to test it out today and asked our students to bring in a device! We have some DS's, iPads, laptops, iPhones, iPods...and we are playing tonnes of games and surfing the web.

Here are the study notes for Chapter 3 of Guiding Readers. It's not my usual fun fonts because I am here at school and not using my MacBook. I apologize but as you all know the last week of school is CRAZY and the time has just gotten away from me on a lot of the days!


1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Hope your last days are amazing!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
I could use your help! Check out my latest post ♥

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover