Saturday, April 28, 2012

MIA

Things have gotten...well...crazy around here!
First of all, I am sorry that I have not posted for quite a number of days but hopefully when you hear what's been going on you will understand.

1. I learned last week that my teacher performance appraisal will be taking place from the 30th of April to the 2nd of June. That's right...three days! One day with a meeting with the VP, and 2 days of being observed for a math and language lesson. I've been unit planning, lesson planning, room tidying, assessment binder organizing, etc all in preparation.

2. My husband and I were invited to a friend's wedding in Mexico over next Christmas vacation. We really want to go so we have been crunching numbers and analysing budgets in order to make this decision....not to mention rounding up grandparents to babysit for a week. And, yes we are going!!!

3. We've been in talks lately about selling our house, buying a new house etc. All of a sudden it became more than just talking, we met with our real estate agent, viewed some houses and put in a offer today...what??? Crazy! Now we have to get our house ready to list and be viewed...and of course sell it!!

Needless to say I have been busy, stressed and frantic. I promise to be back very soon with some good posts....you know, when I get my sanity back.

Thanks for understanding,
Beth

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Unknown said...

You have been busy! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kristen said...

Nice to see you Beth!! Good luck with everything--I know you will do well with observations! I'm so happy for you and your hubby...what a wonderful trip that will be :)

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover