Thursday, January 19, 2012

Learning Profile

This year I have started using a learning profile for each of my students. This way I can see all of the marks and progress my students are making in every subject at one glance. I have really enjoyed marking and assessing this way but I am not happy with the profile I created and I want to redo it for second term.

Any suggestions? Does anyone out there use a learning profile?

6 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

~Stephanie said...

No suggestions, but I would love to see an upclose version of the one you use.

~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

Jen R said...

what do you have?? I can't see in your pic very well...then I could see where to go from there! :)

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Rachael Hope said...

Not sure what a 'learning profile' looks like, but I'd love to hear more!

Janaye said...

I too am interested in seeing yours as I do not currently use one!

Amanda said...

I am moving up to K5/1 next year and was just discussing using learner profiles with the new team I'll be on. (I'm currently in K4.) I would love to see what you're using to get an idea of what we could use with our team next year!

Anonymous said...

Can you send me a copy of your current sheet? THANKS!!! =)
meredith.whaley@knoxschools.org

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover