Monday, September 5, 2011

The End of Molasses Classes

Janine over at Faithful in First is planning a new book study/read along!


She has been sent a copy of Ron Clark's new book The End of Molasses Classes and wants to discuss this book with everyone...and so do I!! I was also asked to review this book and am in the process of reading through it. I am excited about the prospect of another read along and learning from my teaching blogger colleagues. If you are interested and want to join in head over to Janine's blog to check out the details. Don't worry...we won't be starting until mid-October so you will have tonnes of time to get the book, read the book AND you know, teach during the day too!!


See ya at the book study!!

1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Tina said...

I have never read his books, so maybe I'll give this one a try!

Quench Your First

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover